- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we willidentify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with theobjective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for othercompatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individualconcerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individualconcerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is tobe used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should beaccurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable securitysafeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about ourpolicies and practices relating to the management of personalinformation.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with theseprinciples in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personalinformation is protected and maintained
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may beasked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number,credit card information or other details to help you with yourexperience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, placean order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out aform or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register,make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey ormarketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other sitefeatures in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver thetype of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes andknown vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe aspossible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and isonly accessible by a limited number of persons who have special accessrights to such systems, and are required to keep the informationconfidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supplyis encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places anorder enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain thesafety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions inorder to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We mayalso use trusted third party services that track this information on ourbehalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie isbeing sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do thisthrough your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is alittle different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn thecorrect way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’taffect the users experience that make your site experience moreefficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties yourpersonally identifiable information unless we provide you with advancenotice. This does not include website hosting partners and other partieswho assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, orservicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this informationconfidential. We may also release your information when we believerelease is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our sitepolicies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may beprovided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third partyproducts or services on our website. These third party sites haveseparate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have noresponsibility or liability for the content and activities of theselinked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our siteand welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’sAdvertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positiveexperience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-partycookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies(such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifierstogether to compile data regarding user interactions with adimpressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to ourwebsite.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using theGoogle Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting theNetwork Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using theGoogle Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or useadvertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from childrenunder 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) putsparents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumerprotection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out whatoperators of websites and online services must do to protect children’sprivacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone ofprivacy law in the United States and the concepts they include haveplayed a significant role in the development of data protection lawsaround the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principlesand how they should be implemented is critical to comply with thevarious privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requiresthat individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rightsagainst data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceablerights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse tocourts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecutenon-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email,establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients theright to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells outtough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.